Whether you're a PE teacher, youth pastor, youth director, classroom teacher, recreation leader, coach or camp counselor, the team at Speed Stacks (NZ) has developed an easy process for introducing Sport Stacking to your kids:
1. Request a set of FREE Cups* (Call - 06 326 9535)
2. Order a StackMat & Timer
3. Order a Sport Pack (or equivalent products) to cater for your school or organisation (using an Instructors' Order Form)
4. Encourage students to purchase their own equipment (using a Student Flyer, collated on a Standard Group Order Tally Sheet) and earn FREE Speed Stacks equipment for your school.
5. Consider the purchase of a Tournament Display. This is essential if you wish to run your own competitions or demonstrate at a large meeting.
6. Our affordable Sport Packs contain everything you need to get a stacking programme started, and are available in three different sizes.
A Sport Pack is the best, most economical way to get a Speed Stacks program started in your school. Each pack comes with a FREE On The Move Activity Guide. This sport stacking Activity Guide is loaded with pictures, activities and ideas for taking your sport stacking unit to the next level. The book is written specifically for PE teachers and includes lots of fresh and fun sport stacking activities.
Sport Pack - 15 sets
Includes 15 sets of Speed Stacks in a variety of colours - including our new Wild Cups, a StackMat with the Competition Timer, a Mini Mat, a StackPod Timer, a free set of Minis, On The Move Activity Guide and Stacker Training DVD complete in a heavy-duty canvas case. (+ FREE Super Minis). $515.00
Sport Pack - 30 sets
Includes 30 sets of Speed Stacks in a variety of colours - including our new Wild Cups, a StackMat with the Competition Timer, a Mini Mat, a StackPod Timer, a free set of Minis, On The Move Activity Guide and Stacker Training DVD complete in a heavy-duty canvas case. (+ FREE Super Minis). $745.00
* Free cups are only given to schools & clubs and are subject to availability.
Download and Print our four page Teachers Information document. This document outlines all the many benefits of establishing a Sport Stacking programme in your school or organisation.
Download and Print our Instructors Catalogue. This four page document outlines our products and highlights our Sport Packs which are an essential item to have to support Sport Stacking in your school or organisation.
Instructors Order Form
Are you ordering for your school or Organisation? This form is what you will need.
Download and Photocopy this document to hand out to your students who are interested in buying Speed Stacks products through a school order at DISCOUNTED prices. Also you will see a letter to parents to help support your school or organisation's Group Order.
When your school or organisation is ready to place a group order, the form below will help get you started.
Standard Group Order Tally Sheet
You will be able to collate your students ordering needs (see Student Flyer) at discounted prices. Don't forget the more your school/organisation purchases, the more points you earn, the more free Speed Stacks equipment you earn for your school/organisation!
We have asked all New Zealand schools and groups who have been regularly sport stacking to send in a video to show us how they Sport Stack with Speed Stacks in their PE programmes. Below is a video sent in from St Mary's School of Wanganui.
St Mary's School's video can be seen here: