Whether you're a PE teacher, reading specialist, home educator, classroom teacher, recreation leader, coach or a rehab specialist, the team at Speed Stacks (NZ) has developed an easy process for introducing Sport Stacking to your children:
1. Request a set of FREE Cups* (Call - 09 431 5559)
2. Order a StackMat & Timer
3. Order a Sport Pack (or equivalent products) to cater for your school or organisation
4. Encourage students to purchase their own equipment (we can issue your school or organisation with a 10% Discount Code to give to students and their families for when they place an order through our website)
5. Consider the purchase of a Tournament Display. This is essential if you wish to run your own competitions or demonstrate at a large meeting.
6. Our affordable Sport Packs contain everything you need to get a stacking programme started, and are available in two different sizes.
A Sport Pack is the best, most economical way to get a Speed Stacks programme started in your school. Each pack comes with a FREE On The Move Activity Guide. This sport stacking Activity Guide is loaded with pictures, activities and ideas for taking your sport stacking unit to the next level. The book is written specifically for PE teachers and includes lots of fresh and fun sport stacking activities.
Sport Pack - 15 sets
Includes 15 sets of Speed Stacks in a variety of colours, a StackMat with the Competition Timer, a Mini Mat, a free set of Minis, On The Move Activity Guide and Stacker Training DVD complete in a heavy-duty canvas case. (+ FREE Super Minis). $515.00
Sport Pack - 30 sets
Includes 30 sets of Speed Stacks in a variety of colours, a StackMat with the Competition Timer, a Mini Mat, a free set of Minis, On The Move Activity Guide and Stacker Training DVD complete in a heavy-duty canvas case. (+ FREE Super Minis). $745.00
* Free cups are only given to schools & clubs and are subject to availability.
This form shows you how to get your FREE set of cups, order more products and get a discount for your students
Download and Print our four page Teachers Information document. This document outlines all the many benefits of establishing a Sport Stacking programme in your school or organisation.
Download and Print our Instructors Catalogue. This three page document outlines our products and highlights our Sport Packs which are an essential item to have to support Sport Stacking in your school or organisation. Either call the office (09) 431 5559 or email email@example.com to place your order. You can also order through our website. Do not put payment through until we have confirmed postage and packaging costs. Thank you.
While you are teaching your Sport Stacking unit, your students will want to purchase their own gear. Speed Stacks gives your students a 10% discount on all products valued at $140.00 and under. Just email the office firstname.lastname@example.org or call (09) 431 5559 to get your school’s Discount Code for students and their families to use on our website.
We have asked all New Zealand schools and groups who have been regularly sport stacking to send in a video to show us how they Sport Stack with Speed Stacks in their PE programmes. Below is a video sent in from St Mary's School of Wanganui.
St Mary's School's video can be seen here: